Saturday, June 10, 2006

Houseguests

No, not Marie. She comes on Monday.

Cleo's friends Otis and Kosmo are over for a visit. When I got to their house they were all packed and ready to go. They ran out the door and hopped right in the car, leaving me to collect their beds, cooler of food, vitamins and their instruction manual.

I was reading page 2 of the instruction manual about making sure food is securely packed away and out of reach, when I heard a commotion in the laundry room - Kosmo had pulled down a bag of dog biscuits and ripped it open.

Wherever we were the dogs were right there. I thought they would be complaining all day about how we don't have the ergonomic raised feeding area, we didn't heat up the meat patty the way John does, we didn't give them their pedicure like Carol Ann does, but no they were totally content to hang out with us.
Here they are watching me do laundry. (See I actually do the laundry on occasion.)
Kosmo loved cleaning out the garage.
They were very attentive to sandwich making.
And watching me eat my sandwich.
Otis quickly caught on to the dishwashing chore.
Now time to watch the evening exercise.
I get a yummy dessert - in fact, so good I wrote out the recipe in my recipe link.
What a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home