Tuesday, February 28, 2006


The close of the perfect Birthday Month
The highlights, of course, are documented in the blog, but a few acknowledgements are in order.
First, for those who asked, no, Dan did not forget my birthday month this year. I had a fabulous hotel room on the beach that came with – my whole family!
Second, Julie gets the prize for being the first to schedule a birthday celebration as well as the last!
Third, I would like to thank Craig, who knows my car history, and sent me a virtual Maserati (displayed here).
Last but not least, I would like to thank my boss who, after only a couple of years of hints, actually gave me flowers.

3 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new car looks great Marilynn! You'll look mahvolous driving Becky to VB practice. Now we just need to figure a way to get you to pose inside the car waving to your fans.

Only 337 days to go till your Birthday month comes around again.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wait a second. you had a birthday? Better extend it into march to make sure everyone has a chance to contribute. Better yet, i think when you turn 50 you get to have a birthday year. Oh, right. you're forty. Never mind.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd simply look mahvolous driving that fancy sportscar to pick up Becky from volleyball practice. You'd certainly get the cool mom award.

Look at it this way MPG - only 337 days till your next birthday month rolls around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home